More than 2.5 million people use Facebook advertising to reach their consumers.
That's a pretty impressive number. What do those 2.5 million advertisers know that you don't?
Here are the top three reasons you can no longer afford to ignore Facebook advertising:
Facebook advertising can be laser-focused to reach the exact consumers you want. Facebook targeting is much more sophisticated than Google Ads (formerly AdWords). Beyond geographic and demographic filters, you can choose a variety of behavioral and interest fields. And you don't have to wait until someone is actively searching for your service, you can make offers to people who fit your profile and are likely to need your service now ... or in the near future.
- Meet Consumers Where They Hang Out Online!
Did you know that 81 percent of adult Americans are on Facebook?
Here are some other startling statistics:
- 968 million people use Facebook every day
- Users spend 20+ minutes on Facebook per day
- Facebook accounts for 15.8% of total time spent on the internet
- Facebook receives 1 trillion page views per month
- 11 million people use Facebook every 18 minutes
- Facebook adds 7,246 users every 15 minutes and 8 users per second
- Facebook has “Super Bowl reach” on mobile every day
There’s no question that there are people interested in your service on Facebook. All you need to do is find them.
- Facebook Influences Buying Decisions
Experts report that 47% of Americans say Facebook is their number 1 influencer of purchases. That statistic is in line with other research that shows…
- 4 in 10 social media users have bought a product after “liking” or favoriting on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Facebook leads the way as the network with the highest effect on purchasing decisions, with 30.8% of consumers saying it influences them more than any other platform
- 74% of consumers rely on social networks to guide purchase decisions
- Facebook is the most effective platform to get consumers talking about products
- 71% of people are more likely to purchase something based on a social media referral
- 81% of consumers say that posts from friends directly influence their buying decisions